The Phlatformer is currently under construction. We are switching over from
the mdf construction to aluminum. We will be releasing the Open Source design as well
as offering the Parts. Please be patient with us as we work through these exciting changes.
Mark and Trish Carew
The Phlatformer is an inexpensive vacuum forming machine Kit and the newest addition in the growing line of Phlatboyz machines. The stout low profile design makes the Phlatformer perfect for every workshop!
The Phlatformer Kit includes:
- Professionally CNC Cut wooden cabinet parts
- All Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Spacers, and Washers
- A Set of Hinges
- Two Magnets for Lid Enclosure
- Three Plastic Pipes, cut to length
- Two Plastic Connectors
- Foil Tape
- High Temperature Adhesive Back Silicone Rubber Seal
- Universal Shop Vac Attachment
- Momentary Power Foot Switch
- Glue, Titebond
- 15 Sheets of .020 Polystyrene
- 5 Sheets of .020 PETG What's not included?
The heating source and the vacuum pump are not included. You can check out the Phlatforum
for the inexpensive solutions the guyz are using.
What heating source does the Phlatformer use?
Due to liability issues, we chose not to include the heating source with the Phlatformer. While we expected there to be many versions of home-made heat boxes, etc. everyone seems to be using the Rival 11" Skillet. This can be purchased inexpensively from Wal-Mart or Target (about $20)
Shipping time is estimated at 1-7 days.
Phlatboyz, LLC and/or Mark and Trish Carew are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may incur out of the building, using, or owning the Phlatformer. By purchasing the Phlatformer Kit, you agree to these terms